1. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day and while you walk, SMILE.
It is the ultimate anti depressant.
2. Sit in silence for at least 20 minutes each day.
3. When you wake up in the morning, Pray to ask God’s guidance for
your purpose, today.
4. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that
is manufactured in plants.
5. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
6. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
7. Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues
of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control.
Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
8. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid.
9. Life isn’t fair when considered from a narrow perspective, but it’s
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything !
11. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does take you.
12. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
14. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no irkling of what
their journey is all about.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
16. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: ‘In five years,
will this matter?’
17. Help the needy,Be generous ! Be a ‘Giver’ not a ‘Taker’
18. What other people think of you should not concern you otherwise
you will seize to be yourself.
19. Time heals everything.
20. No condition, good or bad, is permanent, it must change as a
matter of natural law.
21. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends
may. Stay in touch.
22. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
23. Each night before you go to bed ,Pray to God and Be thankful for
what you’ll accomplish, today !
24. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.